Hi there friends! Happy July! I'm so happy to be back. Here's a little rundown on what I've been up to in the past month since I took my bloggy break:
- I designed a new header! What do you think? Blog changes are rolling out slow and steady, stay tuned!
- We had a blast taking our engagement photos with Emily at Anna Delores Photography.
- I've still been working on my fitness journey but it's been progressing at a slow rate (aka, I'm getting progressively lazier MEH).
- We went to the 24 hour day at Disneyland and made it until 4:30 am (just 1.5 hours short of closing)!
- I've fallen into a deep passionate love...with hazelnut gelato.
- We planned our wedding, then re planned it, changed our minds 100 more times and have now (kinda) decided on the wedding we want. Finally booked a venue!
- My new favorite piece of clothing: maxis. Cannot. Get. Enough.
- We've been watching a lot of movies at the drive ins because of the warm summer nights. I LOVED Monsters University! 🙂
- I ate sushi. A lot of sushi.
So what's new with you?! I've missed you all terribly!!