- I am feeling ETERNALLY grateful that I have range of motion in my neck again. I don't know if it was a pinched nerve or if I pulled a muscle but for the last 5 days, I wasn't getting any sleep and I was downright miserable. I am SO thankful to have my neck muscles functioning and I won't ever take it for granted again.
- Rob and I have started browsing for apartments in the midtown-Sacramento region. While we're both incredibly fortunate to be living (rent-free) with each of our parents (and could never be more thankful to them for that), we're both looking to stand on our own two feet a little bit more. If you could send good vibes our way, I would love that!
- In honor of one of my BFFs Chid going paleo this month, I think this healthy dessert is on my to-do list this week.
- The March Let's Get Physical Link Up is THIS WEDNESDAY, March 6. We have a google+ community, a pinterest board and a general surplus of awesomeness so join in!
- Considering it is Monday (insert collective groan here), I found a good quote to guide me through the week:
You can't be both awesome and negative. Choose one.
- Karen Salmansohn / website
How was your weekend?
Anything you're look forward to this week?