Lol not sure why but when I was brainstorming blog titles, that Oprah meme of "You get a ______!" popped into my head and then I stuck the word update into the blank spot and called it day. The fact I had to explain means it wasn't a very good title but now ya know.
So update-wise, here's what we've got goin on:
- Rob has been in the academy for 13 weeks now! Isn't that insane? We are halfway done with his time there. Surprisingly enough, I feel like I've adjusted well to his absence and I've realized how capable I am in doing lots of things without him. That's not to say I don't miss him constantly but it wasn't a huge existential crisis like I thought it'd be. Now I'm just praying he makes it all the way!
- Also, he's lost 50 lbs so far and looks incredible. Sometimes it feels like I went and got myself a new man. Haha. Sorry the most recent photo I have is Halloween....
- Hunter is 7 months old and growing! He's officially "longer" than Shay but much thinner and when they wrestle, it's become much more of a fair fight.
- I've restarted meeting with a trainer at the gym again and it's every bit as painful as when I started up last year. Mehhhhhhh.
- Oh! I chopped off some hair lately. It's probably the shortest it's ever been in 5 years but in all actuality, it's not really short at all. I'll try and snap a good picture to show you soon.
- My baby sister turned 18 recently and I'm taking her to Disneyland this weekend to celebrate! I haven't been in 6 months (I know, whaaaaaaa!?!) sooooooo expect a flurry of Disney photos on my Instagram this weekend. And the holiday decor is up already! Sorry I'm not sorry... 😀
Amazing photo via Tours Departing Daily
What have you been up to? Give me the deets in the comment section, because I miss you!